Saturday, June 5, 2010

Packing

Welcome to my travel blog, in which I'll try to chronicle my month-long trip to China! I'm packing to leave tomorrow and decided to set this up now so I can give people a link. I'm not sure yet whether I'll be able to get to this blog through the Great Firewall, or whether I'll have time to post (and how often that will happen), but I'll try to keep this up to date. If I can do it easily, I'll try to include pictures as well. Some useful tools I came across for making sure I can blog and reach Facebook and twitter (@invisiblejules):
  • Cornell has a VPN service, available to students and faculty (and hopefully, alumni) with a valid NetID: CIT VPN
  • And, in case that doesn't work, a paid option: StrongVPN
Hopefully I won't be too exhausted/lazy to keep this up!
- Julian

1 comment:

  1. MOAR MOAR MOAR.
    For some reason I can't comment on the more recent post.

    ReplyDelete